Wire Wrap Keepsake Ring - Maidinthewoods Collaboration
Doreen is an incredibly talented wire working artist at Maidinthewoods and has been kind enough to offer a collaboration for her 8 mm Pearl Wire Wrapped Keepsake Ring. This is a two-part purchase. This listing is for the keepsake stone only. You will need to place your order with Maidinthewoods to complete this design.
How to order:
- Go to Maidinthewoods and place your order for her listing for the ring. Click HERE for the listing.
- After you receive your order confirmation you may place your order here for the keepsake design of your choice. EVEN IF YOU ARE LOCAL, YOU MUST PICK A SHIPPING OPTION BECAUSE I AM SHIPPING THIS PEARL TO HER AND SHE MAILS THE FINISHED ITEM TO YOU. Please leave your order information (name, date, order number) in the required section so both Doreen and I can keep track of the order.
- Complete your order here with this listing. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email with a detailed inclusion shipping guide and mailing address to mail your inclusion to.
- Once I complete your keepsake stone I will it off to Doreen and she will begin the wire wrapping process and then mail your completed keepsake to the address you provided.
It is important to know what it means to have a handmade keepsake made for you. This means that slight variations may occur and evidence of being handmade may be evident. This means that there may be small air bubbles, mold seams, placement variations and/or other minor imperfections. Although we strive for perfection here at W.I.S.E, sometimes these things are unavoidable. Locks of hair may lie differently than expected and the color may seem darker since it is "wet" from the resin, bead caps may be a little off center or not 100% flush with the surface, or other evidence of being handmade. This is not grounds for a refund or return. There is just so much I can do to make these perfect and that is the nature of handmade pieces. If you think there is a flaw that could have been avoided, please email photos to email@example.com and explain your situation.
* indicates a required field